This month, we bring you an amazing all natural spray (sans alcohol or any other chemical irritants)! Multi-purpose can be used for body and home, by Aina Studio (pronounced EYE-nah Studio)! Aina Studio is an experimental fragrance studio that focuses on all natural fragrance sprays.
The Spray as an all-purpose fragrance spray; meaning it can be used in-home, in-office, hotel rooms to remind you of home, as a linen spray, body fragrance, and even a toner. For instance, the Rose + Cocoa combination is great for a mid-day, pick-me-up facial spritz or after a long flight to rehydrate. The Spray is all-natural, made with non-complicated ingredients, and alcohol free. Also unisex! #TheSpray
This is a not-yet released item and is released to the public on June 6!
The focus of this campaign is to help support the new rebrand and relaunch of Aina Studio! They are hoping to work with Palm to highlight their wide array of spray scents
- Min. 2 Instagram posts (at least 1 must be dedicated exclusively to Oui Shave)
- Min 2 Instagram stories (ideally stories will be educational and share the benefits/how to use the razor, vs just a photo)
- Posts and stories due within 1 month of receiving product
- Tag @ouishave and @joinpalm on post photos and captions
- Friendly influencer tip: as always, with brand collaborations, the more you put in, the more brands will notice, which can lead to more substantial long term partnerships!
The aina studio girl
Aina Studio is seeking to connect with some awesome Palm influencers who align with their mission and brand:
- Customers of Aina Studio also shop at brands like LeLabo, Boy Smells, Malin + Goetz, Glossier, Sunday Riley, Grown Alchemist
- Get their nails done at Chill House, have memberships at The Wing, go to Soul Cycle
- They travel frequently or aspire to.
- They sage their apartments, love the smell of Palo Santo, have crystals by their bed.
- They're health conscious, up to date on trends, but also know the importance of staying grounded.
Aina Studio is open to a variety of photo styles, but would love to see posts with these types of themes:
- Travel. Packing for travel.
- Shelfies with other fragrance companies like Byredo, Boy Smells, Dyptique, and Herbivore.
- Product placement on night stands, in living rooms, and hotel rooms.
- Flat lays with neutral colors (black, white, beige, tan, soft pinks).
- Flat lays with plants, florals, woods, fruits (depending on the scent).
They would love shots that include hands and legs included if possible.
Also please take a look at the Oui Shave Instagram, to understand their aesthetic.
so, are you the oui shave girl?
We'd love for you to apply for this exciting opportunity!