Influencers are raising $20,000 for Hurricane Harvey
Here at PALM HQ, we are deeply saddened to see the damage that Hurricane Harvey has brought to those in Texas, which includes many of our own community members as well. ❤️️
PALM is challenging all influencers and brands to help raise $20,000 for the American Red Cross, through our official GoFundMe campaign. Funds will go directly to victims of Hurricane Harvey.
No amount is EVER too small to make a difference in someone's life ($5, $10 or $20 all help)! 🙏
5 EASY WAYS TO HELP US HIT OUR 20K GOAL:
1) Skip your latte today, 2) bike or walk, 3) take a Lyft Line, 4) pausing a subscription box 5) skip the second glass at happy hour
💗 We've got this! 💗 Join the #InfluencersRaise20K campaign, you'll be so glad you did!
SHARING ON INSTA HELPS!
- Please repost and tag the talented volunteer artist (below), and @joinpalm
- You can share these graphics on your Instagram stories too!
- Please use hashtag #InfluencersRaise20K
- Please share the donation link in your Instagram bio: http://www.joinpalm.com/texas
#InfluencersRaise20K Get Involved!
A few final details.... Funds raised will be donated to the American Red Cross, and will be distributed directly to those affected by Hurricane Harvey. You will receive a tax donation receipt from GoFundMe.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in contributing your own design!